FINANCIAL LEARNING FOR NOVICES
SeeWhy Lite is a division of SeeWhy Learning that offers lighter and less detailed content
SeeWhy Lite is geared towards individual investors and new students, not necessarily industry professionals.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then the bite-sized SeeWhy Lite video courses are perfect for you!
It's amazing how a little bit of knowledge could save you thousands of dollars!
Learn the answers to these questions, and more:
- If you had the option of paying $1,000 today or 12 easy monthly payments of only $85, which should you choose?
- How much do you need to save each year if you want to reach a future savings goal, such as funding your child's post-secondary education?
- How do you qualify for a mortgage?
- How do accelerated mortgage payments save a mortgage borrower thousands of dollars in interest?
- How does Canada’s tiered tax system work?
- What is an RRSP?
Mini Courses: Introductory price "as little as $9.99" per course
SELECT YOUR eLEARNING MINI-COURSE
Financial Math Fundamentals
What I Wish I Learned In School
Sample of a video mini-course
SeeWhy Lite (a division of SeeWhy Learning)
Disclaimer: The information contained in the SeeWhy Lite program is provided by "SeeWhy Financial Learning, Inc.", and is for general information purposes only. Information in these programs should not be interpreted as a recommendation for any specific products or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any real-world course of action. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will SeeWhy Financial Learning, Inc. be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of these programs.